Dear Muckleshoot Families:
We are pleased to be transporting your child to and from school this year. 2019/ 2020
We are very proud of the safety record of our school buses and the professionalism of our transportation team.
Please help us ensure your child’s safety by following these simple but important procedures:
- Make sure your child arrives at the designated bus stop five minutes early each day.
- Insist that your child wait for the bus safely in an orderly fashion, back from the roadway. Behavior problems at the bus stop can create hazardous conditions for children.
- When the bus arrives, your child should wait for the bus driver’s signal before boarding.
- Teach your child to sit quietly on the ride to and from school. Behavior problems could distract the bus driver and result in an accident.
- Kindergarten children must be met @ bus stop by parent/guardian. Student will be returned to the school if not met. School will contact parent/guardian and arrange pick up.
- Kindergarten children will sit at the front of the bus.